“Customer satisfaction thanks to worldwide ready to operate systems, artfully made with high quality to cost ratio”
- RICCI ENGINEERING – brand of Interpump Group S.p.a. – is a young company based in Reggio Emilia, Italy which builds, designs and installs plants for Breweries, Wineries, Food&Beverage, Environmental and Pharmaceutical
The company was formed by the union of two partners, each of whom has over twenty years experience creating complete turnkey plants. In 2000 they developed their first home-brewing systems. Personal passion, expertise and friendship with the first brewers in the Italian craft beer sector enabled these partners to develop the know-how necessary to realize Ricci Engineering. The company was created in order to satisfy first the international (Eastern & Northern Europe) and then the national market, offering high quality products with total dedication and attention to clients. The synergy between quality hardware and meticulous tailor-made machines, creates a high added value for the customers and the company at the same time.
Even though RICCI ENGINEERING has remained small and smart, is equipped with the staff and means to ensure rapid and effective interventions at every stage; pre-sales, sales, commissioning, start-up, and after sales. The companies adopt philosophy “Disruptive Business”: we do not build machines, neither buy them, however we think, dream, design and realize them. Customers are part of our adventure: we inform them about the sleepless nights use for finding disruptive solutions and creating innovation. They are part of our difficulties and our successes; this way they become part of the project and the end result is about their trust and our partnership.
- 2014: cellar for fermenting must and distillates «Kvint» Tiraspol Moldova.
- 2015: micro brewery «Svalbard», Norway, the northernmost brewery in the world, also visited by S.E. Italian Ambassador Giorgio Novello.
- 2016: full upgrading of «Birra del Borgo» Brewery, in Borgorose (RI), Italy with a new fully automated 60 Hl Brew House
- 2017: supply of an automated 80 Hl Brew House for Oppigards Brewery, Sweden.